Related to Cameos
1. What is the material used in making Cameos?
We use Natural Agate (A variety of Chalcedony, a semi-precious gemstone) from Brazil. We believe this is the best material to make cameos.
2. If Cameos are made in a natural gemstone, then how do we see two colors?
Our cameos are made in 100% Natural Agate. We get two colors by our dyeing the agate into two layers- one layer in dark color and the other layer in white. Our in-house agate dying facility takes the finest of agates and creates a wide variety of color combinations using a unique dying process. The carving happens on the white layer, thus making the figure of carving stand out with the dark color in the background.
3. What are the benefits of using Cameos over other carvings in market?
With our cameos you can reliably plan your production and take orders in advance from your retailers/customers. Our production technology enables consistency in bulk orders without any variation in quality. Repeatability of cameos is also something which makes them stand out from rest of the carvings in the market.
4. Can I create my own design for Cameo? What is the price to create a new model for large quantities?
Yes, you can create your design for a cameo. We will need a picture of the model and the applicable size in order to make you an exact quote. The one-time cost per cameo design is around Rs. 1,00,000/- per model.
5. What is the price for each cameo after creating the mold/tool?
Once it is created the price will follow the Cost list shared with you.
6. How long does it takes to produce the mold once we supply the design?
For new models exclusive for you at first we have to make a drawing, then a hand carving and then the mold. Depending on the work and the design we will let you know the time. It usually takes 4 weeks.
7. How long does it take to produce large quantity order?
Once the prototype is ready, it will usually take 6 weeks for mass production. The delivery time always depends on the amount ordered. After you have given the order, we will get back to you with a delivery date. In general it is approx. 6 weeks.
8. How many cameo pieces can be made from that single mold design?
There is no limitation.
9. What stones colors do these cameos come in?
The most popular color is Black/white. However there are also- Red/White, Green/white, Blue/White available.
10. Can you do Orange and Brown colour Cameos as well?
It is really hard to get the right color and it comes to a lot of rejects as the color is not always usable. So it is 50% more expensive than other 4 general colors.
Related to Order
1. How can I place the order?
The complete ready stock can be viewed on our website: www.jaipur-jewels.in/cameos . You can download the complete catalog with more than 1000 designs. Order can be placed via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details like Design Number, Color, Shape, Size and Quantity. If you need any assistance in ordering you can always call us or send us a Whatsapp message.
2. How long does it take to process the order?
After getting the advance against the order, we proceed with the order. If the stones are available in stock, we dispatch the order within 24-48 hours. If the stones are not available in stock, please plan for approx. 6 weeks for the delivery.
3. Are the prices inclusive of shipping charges?
We quote stones price only, but we can arrange for shipping separately through specialized courier services.
4. What is the mode of payment?
For bulk order, we accept payment through only Bank Transfer. For small value transactions we accept Credit Card, Google Pay, Paytm and Cash.
Related to Company
1. Do you manufacture Cameos locally?
We have launched the cameo collection in collaboration with a renowned German Company specialized in Cameo making. Together, we have developed an exclusive Cameo Collection combining the craftsman’s skills with modern technology. Our cameos are made in our German Factory but the order processing and distribution happens from Jaipur in India.
2. Where do you supply Cameos in India?
We have supplied cameos to all leading Jewellery manufacturers, independent designers and retailers of India in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Rajkot, Surat, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and so on.