RELATED TO GRADIENT COLLECTION
1. What gemstones are used in the GRADIENT COLLECTION?
We use 100% Natural Gemstones. We use stones like Emeralds Rubies, Sapphires, Tourmalines, Tsavorites, Aquamarines, Peridots, Topaz, Rhodolites, Citrines and Amethysts.
2. Can I create my own design using Gradient Technique?
YES, You can create your design using Gradient Technique. We will need a picture of the design and the specifications in order to give you an exact quote.
3. How long does it take to produce the sample once we supply the design?
For new models exclusive for you, at first we have to make a silver mold. Depending on the work and the design, we will let you know the time. It usually takes 4 weeks.
4. How long does it take to produce large quantity order?
Once the prototype is ready, it will usually take 6 weeks for mass production. The delivery time always depends on the amount ordered. After you have given the order, we will get back to you with a delivery date. In general, it is approximately 6 weeks.
RELATED TO ORDER
1. How can I place the order?
Order can be placed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details like design name, colours and quantity. If you need any assistance in ordering, you can always call us or send us a WhatsApp message.
2. How long does it take to process the order?
After getting the advance against the order, we proceed with the order. Please plan for approximately 6 weeks for the delivery.
3. Are the prices inclusive of shipping charges?
We quote jewellery price only. But we can arrange for shipping separately through specialised courier services.
4. What is the mode of payment?
For bulk order, we accept payment through only bank transfer. For small value transactions, we accept credit card, google pay, Paytm and Cash.
RELATED TO COMPANY
1. Do you manufacture gradient collection locally?
Yes, everything is manufactured at our Jaipur Workshop. It has taken us more than 6 years to master the technique of Tapered Baguettes and Channel Setting.
2. Where do you supply Gradient Collection in India?
We have supplied jewels from Gradient Collection to all leading jewellery manufacturers, independent designers and retailers of India in Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Surat, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and so on.